- H&M camel sweater with butterfly applique
- Affordable gold bangle bracelet that you could easily stack
- Classic black coat by Zara with a pretty fur collar
- Edgy take on a snow globe
- Off the shoulder sweater
- A great chair for the dining room, office or living room
- Adorable llama slip on sneakers complete with real llama wool
I finally jumped on the Stranger Things bandwagon after my boyfriend pushed me to watch the first season so we could binge on the newly aired second together. By the end of episode one, I was hooked. A few things I love about this show:
- The child actors are awesome. Perhaps the strangest thing about this show is the crazy talented cast, especially Millie Bobby Brown who was just 12 when she started playing El. Sidenote: Millie as a baby name? Yay or nay?
- As a result of #1, this show gives you so many feels. Lots of tears were shed this past weekend. My boyfriend had to remind me that this is a TV show and not real life.
- It’s a cool ode to the 80’s with a funky electro soundtrack reminiscent of neo-noir films like Drive.
Also, just when I thought Millie couldn’t get any cooler, I discovered how chic her style is. I decided it’s too weird to have a girl crush on a 13 year old so have settled on style crushing on her instead. 9 favorite looks below:
My 12 favorite looks from the 2016 Met Gala exude not only sheer fashion genius but also so brilliantly portray this year’s theme: “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology.” From sleek cut-outs paralleling technological minimalism to shimmery metallics echoing the “Silicon” in Silicon Valley, these red carpet dresses are totally machine couture.
Photos from Elle.com and Vogue.com
So if you’re following me on Instagram then 1. Bravo, you made a great choice, and 2. You’re probably well aware of my leopard obsession. If you’re not following me on Instagram, then stop reading, drop everything and go follow me (please:).
I found these leopard pants on sale at H&M for $15. I was a bit hesitant at first. I’m a leopard devotee but leopard pants…that’s extreme even for me. But for $15, what was really the harm in trying them?
To my delightful surprise, I found myself wearing these pants with everything. One of my favorite ways to sport them was simply with a black turtleneck and a gold floral necklace. Since it was frigid cold outside, I wore my Moncler puffer and threw on a maroon hat for a punch of color. I liked that the wild pants balanced out the blandish coat. Voila, leopard pants done right.
Where to wear? Trendy places like Laduree in Soho or Jack’s Wife Freda in the West Village