- H&M camel sweater with butterfly applique
- Affordable gold bangle bracelet that you could easily stack
- Classic black coat by Zara with a pretty fur collar
- Edgy take on a snow globe
- Off the shoulder sweater
- A great chair for the dining room, office or living room
- Adorable llama slip on sneakers complete with real llama wool
I discovered Klarra, a Singaporean designer, from a fellow Instagrammer. Just goes to show that little app is truly inspiring and far-reaching. Wouldn’t you love to wear one of these outfits when the weather warms up? It’s currently blizzarding outside so that might be a while from now, but I still bought 5 things from Klarra yesterday in case they get sold out before spring. Never want to take any chances when it comes to beautiful clothes, am I right or am I right?
My favorite pieces have been:
1. Wide leg pants, which seem to be trending all over Fashion Weeks
2. Pastel culottes– perfect alternative to the colorful sundress
3. A minimalist sweatshirt dress
4. A similarly chic sweatshirt
- Totally chic colorblock mules from Sam Edelman
- A highlighter yellow purse that would look amazing with a black leather jacket
- Elegant rose gold watch from Larsson and Jennings. I think this is a great price point for a starter watch.
- The cutest iPhone case from Rifle Paper Co., which makes the most dapper stationary as well
- BABY MONCLER. How freaking adorable is this?
- A leather panel skirt that might just pass off as office-appropriate when paired with a crisp white blouse and nude heels.
- The cutest heart booties from DVF. Wouldn’t they be the perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
- Mod sunglasses by Karen Walker
- Stackable gold rings to look like a true fashion blogger
- Splurge-worthy Balenciaga cable shopper bag. Spotted on Kate Bosworth not too long ago.
- A perfect camel sweater. For $20.
- A cool lilac dip-dye faux fur throw from West Elm. I’d pair this with an ivory sofa and teal pillows for a pretty, feminine living room.
- Essie’s ‘Wicked’ nail polish, which makes me feel a little edgy every time I wear it.