- Totally chic colorblock mules from Sam Edelman
- A highlighter yellow purse that would look amazing with a black leather jacket
- Elegant rose gold watch from Larsson and Jennings. I think this is a great price point for a starter watch.
- The cutest iPhone case from Rifle Paper Co., which makes the most dapper stationary as well
- BABY MONCLER. How freaking adorable is this?
- A leather panel skirt that might just pass off as office-appropriate when paired with a crisp white blouse and nude heels.
- The cutest heart booties from DVF. Wouldn’t they be the perfect Valentine’s Day gift?
- Mod sunglasses by Karen Walker
- Stackable gold rings to look like a true fashion blogger
- Splurge-worthy Balenciaga cable shopper bag. Spotted on Kate Bosworth not too long ago.
- A perfect camel sweater. For $20.
- A cool lilac dip-dye faux fur throw from West Elm. I’d pair this with an ivory sofa and teal pillows for a pretty, feminine living room.
- Essie’s ‘Wicked’ nail polish, which makes me feel a little edgy every time I wear it.
1. Cool mosaic cat-eye glasses
2. Gold cuff that goes with everything
3. Wintry white coat to match the snow
4. Burgundy Valentino bag that I’ve been coveting for a while
5. Pretty floral trousers from one of my favorite stores, Reiss
6. Amethyst bookends because I’ve been on an interior design kick lately
7. Coffee table book with plenty of entertaining tips for the holidays
Christmas AND my birthday are coming up guys (wink wink ;) But seriously look at this beautiful assortment of leather, fur, fringe, and watercolor.
I threw the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb eau de parfum in there because it smells like a heavenly mix of jasmine, rose and patchouli. It’s a perfect stocking stuffer for sisters, mothers, girlfriends, friends, and basically anyone else who wants to reek of goddess.