- H&M camel sweater with butterfly applique
- Affordable gold bangle bracelet that you could easily stack
- Classic black coat by Zara with a pretty fur collar
- Edgy take on a snow globe
- Off the shoulder sweater
- A great chair for the dining room, office or living room
- Adorable llama slip on sneakers complete with real llama wool
My 12 favorite looks from the 2016 Met Gala exude not only sheer fashion genius but also so brilliantly portray this year’s theme: “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology.” From sleek cut-outs paralleling technological minimalism to shimmery metallics echoing the “Silicon” in Silicon Valley, these red carpet dresses are totally machine couture.
Photos from Elle.com and Vogue.com
After the surprising March snowfall yesterday, I was so happy to wake up to the sunniest morning I’ve had in months. It looks like the good weather will keep up for the entire weekend (knock on wood) so I’ll be shooting outfit photos, getting brunch with my girlfriends, and exploring West Village. I can’t wait to try out the food at this place and get some great pictures on the blog and on my Instagram. Hope you guys have an equally bright and warm weekend!
My favorite posts this week:
- Joanna Goddard’s gorgeous new Brooklyn apartment. A mansion compared to the shoeboxes in Manhattan :’(
- This guy took a picture of 100 Russians at every age. So charming and moving.
- Take a look at the amazing street style at Paris Fashion Week so far.
- 6 affordable leather jackets
- 7 ways an egg can make your skin and hair more beautiful
- Kim Kardashian broke the internet again. This time with her hair.
- What kind of texter are you?
Photo courtesy of Gary Pepper Girl